Monday 8 February 2016

Sam's Holographic Delight

Hello everyone

Today Angel Sam is sharing with us another card using
Daisy Pattern - one of the Sweet Dixie dies that I'm now stocking on the website.

An A6 size die that also adds a dotted/stitched effect around the edge.

Sam has chosen to use a piece of engraving art - holographic card.
It die cuts beautifully and then you can sand it down to
reveal the metal effect underneath.
 
 

By adding gems to the flower centres and black glitter card for the background,
you can achieve a wonderful sparkling card.




Ingredients:
 
Engraving Art, Holographic board,sanded, only attached on one side. 
black glitter paper for background of card.
Treasure Gold - Ruby, Aquamarine and Royal Amethyst.
gems covered in glitter for centre of the flowers.
Black glitter, ebony ice cosmic shimmer, for the edges.


Thank you Sam and please check out Sam's blog Craft Room Delights.


Back with more Angel inspiration soon.

 

6 comments:

nattyboots said...

Hi Elliott and Sam
A Lovely idea making a really nice card .
Take care
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Lovely card xx hazel

lydia jordan said...

Hi Elliot,
A great idea from Sam, I'm sure I have some engraving boards in my stash will have to dig it out.
Lydia
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Sam and Elliott, Wow !! I love this, I love the look of the holographic engraving art card, and I love the finished card. This is gorgeous !!
I, too, have some of this card which I have never even tried yet, I may have a go now !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Elliott and Sam
Wow this is an amazing effect. Lots of bling. Love it.
Take care
Lesley

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Hi Elliott and Sam.
This is beautiful thank you Kitty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...