Saturday 26 September 2015

Exciting!

Hello everyone

I've been working on the website and pleased to tell you that
the Platinum is available to purchase.

To confirm, machines are on their way to me right now
so I would be dispatching almost immediately. 
Following that it will be a special order item and dispatched within
one to two weeks.  Postage and packing is free!

A small stock of the XL Cutting Plates, Standard Plates 
and the Magnetic Platform are now in stock.

The Contour steel rule dies are also going to be arriving within the next few 
days so please check out those on the website here.

The Platinum is able to cut many mediums and will also take
your original wafer thin metal dies.
It is also compatible with Sizzix BigZ dies,
don't let Mum know that I said the word 'Sizzix'!

Spellbinders are featuring the Contour steel rule dies Darling Daisies
and Leaf Me Alone in this video here.
They are both available on the website.

If you want to take a look at the Platinum and purchase, please click here.

Have a good day everyone.


6 comments:

hazel young said...

Thanks for the update Elliott x xhazel

nattyboots said...

Hi Elliott
I enjoyed the video the Platinum looks to be a very good machine , as for "sizzix" shhhh i wont say a word .
Have a lovely weekend.
Elaine H X

Jean Z said...

Hi Elliott , looks a good machine love Jean Z xxx

lydia jordan said...

Hi Elliot,
The machine looks good, but I recently purchased the Big Shot Plus, had I known the Spellbinder machine would be out I may have waited.
Lydia
X

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Elliott
This machine looks really exciting. I saw a couple of the programmes your mum did on the craft channel and my mind is whizzing with the possibilities. I have always wanted to try Sizzix dies (shhh) but have never been able to cut them on my Grand Calibur. This is going to go onto my Christmas wish list and I am going to write to Santa to tell him that I have been a very good girl this year (!!).
Take care
Lesley

karenlotty said...

I saw your mum demo this and it does look very good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...