Monday 21 July 2014

A Crafty Space

Hello friends

It's that day when I feature someone's crafty space for us to take a nose...
I mean to take a keen interest! ;)

Today it is Lesley McCloskey (aka Stamping Bubbles)
and this is what Lesley has to say:

Here are some photos of my craft room. It doesn't usually look this tidy! 
My room has to be multi functional and sometimes is used as a spare for room 
for occasional guests and my parents-in-law.
They have just been for a visit that's why it is so tidy.

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.
It is a very special place to me - somewhere to relax and de-stress after work and family commitments. And I know I am very lucky to have the space to have a whole room to myself although I do share it sometimes with my hubby as long as he doesn't complain about the mess!

Thank you Lesley, it is great room and those Useful Storage Boxes in pink are superb.
I am delighted to see the Grand Calibur centre stage and what a brilliant stock
of DVD's - I also tend to watch films when I'm crafting, I get totally absorbed in both.

Other news...

Again, thank you for the Charity Kit orders, some of you are also purchasing previous
kits which is great.  There are still some available on the website here.
Lynn Derbyshire recently spent a day crafting and made up some of the
Charity Kits, she kindly sent a photo to me.
They are brilliant Lynn, the decorated heart sold very quickly but look out
for August's kit - I think it will be another winner!

Take care friends - back tomorrow.

17 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Good Morning Christine
Thank you for featuring my craft room, yes I do watch a lot of DVDs when I am crafting. Just got into Game of Thrones but I have had to stop crafting so not to miss any of the action.
Lynn's heart and tags look lovely.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Chris said...

Hi Christine, a thank you to Lesley for sharing her craft room, I must have a tidy again and send in pictures, and Lynn's made up charity kits look lovely. Are you planning the next one already? You do like to tease us.
Chris xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely to see another crafty space. The tags/heart look great.

Michele.

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. Lesley's craft room is wonderful, looks like a lovely relaxed space. I usually watch a film or catch up on recordings of series I am following too : ) Lynn's kits are all beautiful, so pretty: ) Sounds like you are well organized with next months charity kit already : ) Have a good day. Take care.

Janice said...

Hi Christine
Another lovely crafty room from Lesley, so compact and well organised!
Lynn's charity kit makes are lovely too 👍
Looking forward to the next one, you certainly keep yourself busy!
Enjoy your day.
Janice x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Thank you for showing us Lesley's craft room, it is a really tidy and organised workroom, puts mine to shame haha.
Congratulations to Lynn, really lovely hangings, very pretty.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
A fab craft room Lesley has there, i am so envious.
Lovely heart and tags from Lynn.

Take care
Elaine H X

Val Jones said...

Hi Christine. Lovely tidy craft room. Love the pen storage on the desk.
Lynn's charity kits all look wonderful.
Love Val in Spain x

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
A big thank you to Lesley for letting us into her craft room it is lovely.
Lynn's charity makes look great too.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

Wendy L said...

Great craft room, organised.

Lovely charity kit too, xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
What a great craft room and so tidy and well organised. Love the wall hangings.
Lydia
X

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, love the craft room and I love the heart and tags they are so pretty . love Jean Z xxx

Lacelady said...

Ooh, so tidy I could spit! I do wish one of these tidy ladies would come over here and sort me out!

SusanP, Kent said...

Hi Christine. I saw on the news that Gravesend had some flash flooding yesterday - hope the water kept away form your shop. Having been away for a week I have some catching up to do with blog posts. Not quite there yet. Enviable crafty space Lesley and lovely projects.

Carole Z said...

Love Lesley's craft room and Lynn's charity kits look gorgeous! Thank you for sharing both of you...and Christine! Hugs Carole ZX

hazel young said...

Lovely craft room. Love the hearts too xx hazel

Maggie said...

Hello Christine. Just made today's post. Been silly busy today trying to buy a hat and shoes for a friend's wedding. Too tired to do anything now but catch up with my bloggin friends. xxMargaretxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...